Green micro-suede fabric.
Again, on this chair we discovered that the previous upholsterer did not remove the deck (which shows the original fabric with the company logos removed). This was removed.
Chair stripped and ready for new fabric.
These two chairs were finished today, and I love how they turned out. I worked on the two at the same time to make sure that they both matched (all the patterns need to align perfectly). Also note the seats in the background, which we finished (back from my first day of work) we had to wait a while for that vinyl since it was on back order.
Note: We goofed, and the seat cushion is upside down (flower) oops! We flipped it back over afterwards.