Three very different chairs were brought in from a client to be repaired and reupholstered. All were in various states of disrepair.
This first chair appears to have been an attempted DIY project that never got finished.
The second chair was not in too bad a shape, but the fabric was worn through.
While taking the upholstery off:
We found a previous cover underneath. The arms also had to be repaired.
\The third chair was a lovely 1930s arm chair with beautifully shaped arms.
We also found a previous cover under this upholstery.
Unfortunately I never got a photo of the finished chair. I only have this one photo of the chair about 95% done (the fabric around the feet hasn’t been trimmed, and the piping hasn’t been added yet. You can get an idea of the overall look, however.